Monday, 6 October 2014
One day, a little girl asks her mother:
- Hey Mom, how were the very first parents born?
- Well, replied her mother, it is God who created the first human parents, Adam and Eve.
Adam and Eve had children who later became parents themselves and so on.
Thus was formed the human family.
Two days later, the girl asked the same question to her father.
The latter replied:
- You see, millions of years ago, the monkeys slowly evolved to become human beings like we are today.
The very confused girl returned immediately to her mother:
- Mom! How is it possible that you told me that the first parents were created by God and Papa told me it was monkeys that evolved?
The mother replied with a smile:
- It's very simple sweetheart. I told you about my family and your father spoke of his own.
Posted by JP Forest at 20:03
Saturday, 27 September 2014
Great first day in Fort Lauderdale, visited Pascale's office at Broadcast Technologies located with Fort Lauderdale Ferrari, amazing looking cars, Anthony joined us and was thrilled to be allowed to sit in the only flat Black LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 in lower Florida, one of the employee of the Dealership asked Anthony if he wanted to sit in a Ferrari or other cars, Anthony said No Thank You, nothing beats this, I think he was very happy. Here's a few photos, of course a Dealership this prestigious would be under the watchful eye of Avigilon cameras.
Posted by JP Forest at 06:08