Coat ofArms

Friday 29 April 2011

Good Friday at AVIGILON Corporation




Well today I took a Cab by Myself to Dr. DU in Surrey and then the Taxi picked me up at Dr. DU at 0930 hrs and drove me to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh.  I worked there by myself and the round Ferrites insulators with our 30pin connector were taped with non-conductive tape, I did 150 of them in the short time I was there I feel good because every one connector is a Megapixel camera that we are going to sell.  Since Yash wasn't there to go to Quiznos I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate Brownie for dessert.  I never use to like Mushrooms until I visited my Brother Emile when he was in CFB Moose Jaw, Sk and he ordered a Pizza with Triple Mushrooms, I had a slice and fell in Love with Mushrooms, now I have them all the time.  Even if they say "Treated like a Mushroom, Fed Bull Shit and kept in the Dark",  I still love them.  Chris Obonsawin picked me up at Avigilon and drove me home, Thanks Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment