Coat ofArms

Friday 1 April 2011

Today was a rainy day

Well today was a rainy day, as they say if it doesn't rain in Vancouver wait 5 minutes,  they don't call it Raincouver for nothing.  In Vancouver you don't Tan you Rust.  Chris Obonsawin picked-me up at Avigilon and we went to Langley Airport to take some photos but the weather  was miserable and it was still raining, so I continued on home.  On the way to work we stop to see Dr.  John Zhan Du and he told me that he would e-mail me his medical report indicating that I'm ready Psychologically to Skydive Tandem again.  That makes my day,  all I need now is the OK from my Physician Dr Richard Waiz and Worksafe BC's OK. Please Pat MacIntosh.  I like Dr. Du, he's originally from Beijing China and last year his father was not feeling well so he went to see him in China, his father is doing much better now which is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment