Coat ofArms

Friday 6 May 2011

Another Good Friday at AVIGILON Corporation






Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. The Taxi Driver was interested in Photography so I told him to join the Langley Camera Club and he will. I worked there by myself and package small accessory bags Since Yash wasn't there to go to Quiznos I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate Brownie for dessert.    Chris O came and picked me up at Avigilon and we drove to the George C. Reifel Migratory Bird Sanctuary in Delta BC then he drove me home, Thanks Chris
















 Chris O









This is Leo, Chris O Golden Retreiver that patiently waited in the car while we were at the Bird Sanctuary.  Leo is the real Boss







No comments:

Post a Comment