Coat ofArms

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Good Friends

Here's photos of a Good Friend Nadia Talbot that use to Skydive in Pitt Meadows, BC.  Nadia came to Florida with me for my Great Friend CSM(Ret) Gary Baura's wedding to Liz.  Nadia Joined the Canadian Forces and is currently in CFB Borden, On but looking to get posted to CFB Valcartier, Quebec soon.

Nadia looks good














Above is a Letter that Intercon Security received from CSM(Ret) Gary Baura after we did the security for him at Fraser Valley Foods in Chilliwack, BC.  We remained very good friend and I flew to Florida where he got married for the first time at 59 years young, he's a good friend and falls really fast in Free-fall.  I did a skydive in Abbotsford, BC with Gary and I had to stand-up Free-Fall to keep up with him.  Were in touch regularly and he plans to visit me in Vancouver next year.













That is Nancy LaRiviere, with me at one time she was one of the primer female US Skydivers in the world.  Her and her husband (John Sherman) own and operate Jump Shack 
 (Now: Parachute Laboratories Inc), located in Deland, FL.  John invented the Pop Top reserve pilot chute.







































 Nadia with Nancy Tremblay Founder of Ouragan Suits that designed my Skydiving Rig, Camera Suit and Freefly suit that was cut in small pieces by the Paramedics after my Plane Crash.  Ouragan Inc has already made me one exactly the same

1 comment:

  1. Knew CSM Bauer as a young paratrooper in Jan 76 on the American Freedom train. He tried to mentor me, but I still had growing up to do. As do all young paratroopers. Glad to see these pics of how happy he is. I too come at of the sky at light speed. My motto as a MFFI was "Fall Flat, Fall Stable, PULL HIGH! (Not really) Clear, Blue and 22 is more like. Please give him my regards.

    ReplyDelete