Coat ofArms

Monday 2 May 2011

Good Monday at AVIGILON in Richmond, BC







Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC and back.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh.  I worked there by myself and the round Ferrites insulators with our 30pin connector were taped with non-conductive tape, I did over 100 of them in the short time I was there I feel good because every one connector is a Megapixel camera that we are going to sell.  We had lunch at the Continental Seafood Restaurant Where we had a Company meeting with our President & CEO Alexander Fernandes, Our CFO Wan Jung, Our COO Andrew Martz.  I ate all the cooked food I got my hands on, Sushi is not for me, if you cook that stuff, it taste just like fish.  I met our new Director Marketing & Communications   Keith Marett who wants to make Avigilon a House hold name.  It was great hearing from them,  Avigilon now does 50 Millions in Sales Annually and had a 5 Million dollar month,  The first  year that we were in full operation we did 5 Million in Sales for the whole year


You Tube Video about our 16 Megapixels camera

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yTFHYWUSr8




No comments:

Post a Comment