Coat ofArms

Friday 17 June 2011

Awesome Friday at Avigilon Corporation
















Well today I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh & WorkSafe BC.  I worked there by myself and I was about to assemble accessory bags instead they switch me to Brochures I did 170 brochure sets in the time I was there, we have a lot of boxes in the room I was in, Like I say the room is so small, You have to go outside just to change your mind.  I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate brownie for dessert.    Chris O came and got me and we went to Van Dusen Garden in Vancouver to take photos of Nature.  Then Chris O. Drove me home to Langley, BC,  Thanks Chris








































No comments:

Post a Comment