Coat ofArms

Thursday 16 June 2011

Great Dinner with a good friend Jerilyn Pagdanganan

Tonight was an awesome Dinner,  one of my Facebook.com friend Jerilyn Pagdanganan that use to work here at Connect Community Re-Hab came and got me at the Re-Hab house and treated me to Dinner at Olive Garden in Langley, BC.  I had a nice Spaghetti and instead of meat balls I had some nice spicy italian sausages, it was a very good meal, Thanks Jerilyn.  She then drove me back home to Jan's place isn't she amazing?  Jerilyn is the one that taught me how to say "your beautiful"   in Tagalog the Philippines language "Maganda Ka" that I now say to Belle Suay that works here at Jan's Place because she is so beautiful, and she has the perfect first name Belle, because in French Belle means Beautiful.  Jerilyn actually bought a takeout dinner for Glenda and Saun at Jan's house, she is super nice

















Me and my good friend Jerilyn Pagdanganan

No comments:

Post a Comment