Coat ofArms

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Wednesday Horse Back Riding





P.R.D.A. Corporate Video





















It's another good Wednesday when I go Horse Back riding on Ben my regular Purebred Clydesdale,  Ben took the Lead today and we went outside on the trails, it was a good day.   Carla Henderson from South House followed me on Alex her horse, She got there with Rennie Minghas from South House.   I went there and back by myself taking a Taxi that WorkSafeBC is paying for also Thanks Pat MacIntosh.  Megan from PRDA used my Apple iPhone 4 to record video for the above clip, Post Productions by yours truly with Apple Final Cut Express in the above YouTube clip



1 comment:

  1. Horse trail riding is full of fun and adventure. However, it can go bad quickly when you or your horse suffer injuries and other problems on the trail that could have been avoided with proper horse training.

    Bryce National Park Horseback Riding

    ReplyDelete