Coat ofArms

Saturday 23 July 2011

23 July Not a bad evening

This evening was not bad, I went to Cinéma Péninsule in Tracadie-Sheila with my Sisters Line and Sylvie and we saw the French version of ZooKeeper with Kevin James, not a bad movie, 2 thumbs up. I thought I would put the preview of the french version like I saw but the english text


Year Released: 2011
Release Date: July 8, 2011
Running Time: 1h42m
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Synopsis
The animals at the Franklin Park Zoo love their kindhearted caretaker, Griffin Keyes. Finding himself more comfortable with a lion than a lady, Griffin decides the only way to get a girl in his life is to leave the zoo and find a more glamorous job. The animals, in a panic, decide to break their time-honored code of silence and reveal their biggest secret: they can talk! To keep Griffin from leaving, they decide to teach him the rules of courtship - animal style.



No comments:

Post a Comment