Coat ofArms

Friday 8 July 2011

Friday at Avigilon Corporation














 Well today I took a Cab by Myself to Dr. Du in Surrey, BC he's happy that I'm about to leave on Holidays,  At 09:30 hrs I took another Taxi to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC Thanks Pat MacIntosh & WorkSafe BC I worked there by myself and I did 300 Accessory bags packing a C/CS camera adapter ring and did 200 Accessory bags with Teflon tape and a Hex tool, I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant for lunch that is walking distance from the office and had a Cheeseburger with Bacon and Mushroom with Fries, Pepsi and a Chocolate Chip cookie for dessert. Chris O. came and got me we were suppose to take pictures of animals of Prey at Raptor Ranch but the weather had turned ugly in Abbotsford and the place had contacted Chris O. and cancelled.  Chris O. drove me home to Langley, BC  Thanks Chris.

No comments:

Post a Comment