Coat ofArms

Saturday 20 August 2011

A Great Day at FlyZone in Delta, BC

Well Yesterday was a good trip I went to the FlyZone wind Tunnel in Delta BC after work by Taxi and back thanks to WorkSafe BC Thanks Pat MacIntosh.  There I met with Tania Percy from Orion Health who brought my collar for the session.  At the Tunnel I saw Peter Zaoralek the owner of FlyZone and Presedent of iFly,  and I saw the great Kat Bachmeier, Josh Ketcheson Jesse GendallMichael Richardson, Michael Caunt and others who work there and are also Skydivers  in Pitt Meadows they  prepared me for the Tunnel, and we had a blast,  I'm going to go again about once a week for a month.  Thanks to Tania Percy for taking HD video below with my New Sony camera.  Kat also took pictures and has already uploaded them to her facebook.com page.


Tania Percy

No comments:

Post a Comment