Coat ofArms

Sunday 2 October 2011

Bus Ride from Pitt Meadows and back by myself 02 October 2011

Well today was quiet so I took the BC Transit Bus to Pitt Meadows and I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows for a few hours,  I took the bus back to Langley and went to Simply Computers to get a belt clip for my iPhone4, as mine is broken and I didn't want the same one as before because I now have a Key Fob stuck on the back of the phone to open my office doors and the Key Fob won't fit with a case.  They didn't have just the clip so I went back to the house and ordered a clip on-line The wireless Router seems to be working all right.  I took the BC Transit Bus back to Jan's house for dinner



I took the bus back to Langley, BC  I love the new Golden Ears Bridge it only takes an hour or so to go to Pitt Meadows and Back to Langley, it is sure faster and more economical than driving around or taking the Albion ferry which no longer exist.




No comments:

Post a Comment