Coat ofArms

Friday 11 November 2011

A Great day at Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone Thursday 10 November 2011


Well today since we were closed for Nov 11th I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself and folded 200 operation & installation booklet, packaged 200 accessory bags with teflon tape and scews, anchor, & Plug  assembled 200 cardboard box and placed 200 Pendant mount in each box with the accessory bag and booklet,  for lunch I went to Sandwich Tree restaurant that is walking distance from the office I took a Taxi to FlyZone in Delta BC where  I had a good 10 minutes of flying in the wind tunnel, and it was awesome I did some docks with Josh Ketcheson was also flying with me and practice turns, Kat Operated the Engin.   The taxi then drove me back to Jan's place in Langley, BC. Tomorrow I'll be going to White Rock with my friend Jim Ingram for Remembrance day ceremony.  The FlyZone video is below.

No comments:

Post a Comment