Coat ofArms

Friday 25 November 2011

A Great day at Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone Friday 25 November 2011


After my DRAP drivers Re-Hab lesson   I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself and did 400 accessory bags with hex tool, scews, plastic anchor,  per zip lock bag,  I took a Taxi  to FlyZone in Delta BC where  I had a good 5 minutes of flying in the wind tunnel, and it was awesome I did some turns  following  Josh Ketcheson, Marcus Caunt Operated the Engin, Kat & Jesse Gendall were heading to a Show in Vancouver.   The taxi then drove me back to Jan's place in Langley, BC. Tomorrow I'll be going to my apartment in Pitt Meadows and will meet up with Josh & Paco a the Jolly Coachman Pub  It was too dark for my HD Camera for FlyZone video so there won't be any below.

No comments:

Post a Comment