Coat ofArms

Friday 11 November 2011

Lest We Forget - To all my Soldier Friends You are in my Prayers

















2005 Year of the Veteran Lapel Pin


Veteran Watch with VE 1945-2005 on front face that I proudly wear today

November 11th, 2011, My good friend Jim Ingram came and got me at Jan’s Place and took me to his house in South Surrey(White Rock) where I met his wife Chris, his sister Sandi Wright from the USA and her husband Dr. Harold Wright, Jim’s Son Austin  and Jim's daughters Jenna and Stephanie were all home and we went to the Cenotaph in White Rock, BC for Remembrance  Day celebration, there was a nice Fly-By by WWII era airplanes “Lest We Forget”  We then returned to his house where Chris made us a nice lunch.  Austin then drove me back to Jan’s Place in Langley.  I did a short video and it is now below this text and below the video are digital photos that we took with the same video camera.  Thanks for a great day the Ingram's





















No comments:

Post a Comment