Coat ofArms

Saturday 19 November 2011

Saturday,19 November 2011

Not a bad Saturday,  I just got to my apartment in Pitt Meadows, and will take a walk to the DZ where I'll meet-up with John Hardy and we'll go the Chilliwack DZ X-Mas dinner tonight,  I'll bring my video camera and see what I get.  I went to the dinner with John Hardy and his wife Margie which was at The Old Spaghetti Factory in Abbotsford, BC, saw some skydivers that I didn't see in a long time,  Norm Forbes from Chilliwack took some digital photos,  he will e-mail them to me, when I get them I'll upload them on this BLOG entry.  I shot a small video and it is below the first photo with David Huntington.   David Huntington was kind enough to drive me and Doug Walchuk back home in Pitt Meadows from Abbotsford, Thanks Dave.










1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thanks for uploading this video. It's really nice seeing some old friends. I jumped at Chilliwack from '89 to '93, some of the best times of my life. Great to see Norm, Jean, and Dave, and I thought I spotted Doug in the video. Great times, great people. If you think of it say Hi from Bill Farrant.

    ReplyDelete