Coat ofArms

Thursday 17 November 2011

To the Gym & Back by Bus - Thursday 17 November 2011

Well this afternoon I went to Timms Community Centre Gym  by Myself for a good work out,   I still have about 03 passes at that Gym then I'll move Closer to Jan's Place at Gold's Gym.  It was only one bus the 501 and I made it there and back no problem,  I did 10 minutes of Cardio on the stationary bike which your are peddling for 10 straight minutes they say 2.47 miles and the funny thing is your not moving at all, you don't even gain an inch.  On the way back I stopped by Me n Ed's Pizza Parlour ND I bought a small "Gansgster" which is like a "Meat Lover" pizza.  It was good and I give it 2 thumbs up.  I took the 501 bus, I got to the bus stop at 19:10 hrs and after 7PM the bus only come by every hours, so I had to wait a little bit,  I took my meds on arrival and did this BLOG entry.  Tomorrow is Work by Taxi and the FlyZone Wind Tunnel, looking forward to the weekend, I'll be going to the Chilliwack DZ X-Mas party with my friend John Hardy.







No comments:

Post a Comment