Coat ofArms

Thursday 8 December 2011

DRAP(Drivers Rehabilitation Program) Thursday 08 December 2011

Today was not a bad day,  Michael Weiler  from Valley Driving School came to Jan's House  and Hélène Thériault an Occupational Therapist was already here for another road lesson they let me drive around Langley for about an hour  and I drove myself back home.  No injuries, No accidents, and we didn't get pulled over, it's all good lessons, I seem to being doing all right, no accidents we didn't get pulled over and  this was the last session this year, there are a few things that I still have to work on  Hélène will forward some reminders for me so I can pass the road test next year(Jan 2012),   Just working on a few things, like to be careful in a schools zone it is 30KPH not 40.  Hélène did mention that there was additional lesson budgeted if needed.   

No comments:

Post a Comment