Coat ofArms

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Good 28 th Dec Shopping again





Michael’s Corporate Website



East Side Mario's Corporate Website






Today was good, My favourite Niece Kimberly drove me and her mom Judy shopping so we could use some of the gift cards we received, we dropped off Judy at Michael's which is an Art & Crafts store and I went with Kim to Best Buy,  I already had most of the things I wanted but I purchased a wireless Apple Keyboard for the iPad2 and a foldable cover that acts as a rest,  they work great and I still have lots left on the gift cards.  For lunch we went to East Side Mario's and I had a nice Spaghetti Bolognese with added spicy italian sausages, it was excellent and I am stuffed.  I leave Tomorrow afternoon and Paco will pick me up at the Airport in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment