Coat ofArms

Friday 30 December 2011

A Great day at Avigilon Corporation 30 Dec 2011



This Morning  I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself for a full day and finished the   accessory bags,  I also assembled some boxes to put a Pendant Mount and instruction booklet in each Surpisingly enough the staff told me of a shortcut  through the fence that makes it walking distance to Quiznos,  so I walk there and back for lunch  and had my usual.   Tomorrow I'll be going to my apartment in Pitt Meadows and and take my Cat Kurbiten with me.  I wanted to go to FlyZone but they are close until the New Year and I don't go back to work until next Friday as they are doing year end inventory and I'm not needed so I get a week off.  I work only Next Year :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment