Coat ofArms

Friday 16 December 2011

A Great day at Avigilon Corporation & FlyZone Friday 16 December 2011


This Morning  I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself for a full day and finished the  300 accessory bags with hex tool, scews, plastic anchor,  per zip lock bag,  I also assembled 170 boxes to put a Pendant Mount and instruction booklet in each on Monday,  at 3:30 PM I took a Taxi  to FlyZone in Delta BC where  I had a good 10 minutes of flying in the wind tunnel, and it was awesome I did some turns  following  Josh Ketcheson, Marcus Caunt Operated the Engin, Jesse Gendall was also flying in the Tunnel.  The taxi then drove me back to Jan's place in Langley, BC. Tomorrow I'll be going to my apartment in Pitt Meadows and and take my Cat Kurbiten with me.  I shot a small video with my  HD Camera once it is uploaded  it will be  below.



No comments:

Post a Comment