Coat ofArms

Monday 5 December 2011

Great Monday at Avigilon - 05 Dec 2011 Full Day




Soccer









Yash Kapoor 

Being Monday Mike Garing from Connect dropped me off at the Newton Wave Pool where Yash Kapoor drove me to Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  
Today was Quiznos Monday, I had a good full day of work today, Yash departed at 1300 hrs after we went to Quiznos and I had my Usual Black Angus steak Combo double toasted with a bag of plain Potato Chips and a Chocolate Chunk Cookie by the friendly staff at Quiznos for my meal..  We packaged 150 accessory bags with screws, anchor and teflon tape and put a Pendant mount with folded instruction pamphlet in a 150 single cardboard box that we assembled in the short time we were there I worked after lunch until 6PM  by myself I did and additional 300 Accessory bags and box insert.  It was great I return Wednesday and Friday all day by Taxi thanks to WorkSafe BC,  I got some paperwork to fill to get me back on Payroll again, 3 paid full days a week now, it's a lot better than a kick in the ass.  Thanks for setting it up Pat.

No comments:

Post a Comment