Coat ofArms

Friday 20 January 2012

Another Good Friday at AVIGILON Corporation - 20 Jan 2012



This Morning  I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh I worked there by myself for almost a full day for lunch I walked  to Quiznos for my usual,  at 16:20 hrs the Taxi picked me up and drove me to Vancouver Honda on S.W. Marine Drive,  where I got insurance for a year and got plates,  my old veteran plates belonged to my former Mazda 6 and they weren't allowed to transfer it, the gave me another set of plates and put it on,  I also bought an extra 3 years of extended warranty as the current warranty was due to expire in a couple of months, it's an extra peace of mind it also includes free Road side assistance if I need it.  I have a set of keys and will pick it up when all the snow is gone,  I'm in no rush, this weekend I'm going to my apartment in Pitt Meadows with Kurbitten and will drop off my letter indicating that I will vacate the place by the end of Feb.  The place in Vancouver is ready and I can move there anytime,  I have over a month to move, I'll find a storage place that I can rent until I find a 2 Bedroom in Richmond closer to work as the place in Vancouver is only a one bedroom and you have to go outside to change your mind, pretty small.  Have a great weekend.

There's my new baby with new plates just waiting for me to pick it up

No comments:

Post a Comment