Coat ofArms

Friday 13 January 2012

Another Great day at Avigilon Corporation Friday the 13th Jan 2012



This Morning  I took a Cab by Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC.  Thanks Pat MacIntosh. I worked there by myself for a full day at lunch I would normally take the  shortcut  through the fence that makes it walking distance to Quiznos,  but instead I walked to Sandwich Tree as they have WiFi and I wanted to catch-up on e-mails  Tomorrow I'll be going to my apartment in Pitt Meadows and  take my Cat Kurbitten with me. I'm currently shopping for a small but relliable used car, next Thursday I'm going with Tania Percy to have a look at my new place around Cambie & W. Broadway in Vancouver.  I went to the mailbox when I got home and got my cat Kurbitten's gift, a nice personalized bowl with her name and our family coat of arms,  I don't think she cares as long as there is food in it.  It'll be home tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment