Coat ofArms

Sunday 22 January 2012

Back at Re-Hab House in Langley

Hi all,

This Saturday I went to my apartment in Pitt Meadows by BC Transit Bus by myself to get my apartment ready for the move, I left Kurbitten here this way the guys can have some quality time with her before she moves.  I Triage some stuff and found the old locking hardware that I had installed when I fist moved in,  I'll put back the old WEISER one  and take my Medeco High Security lock with me,  Tommorow I go to work and after work I go pick up my car at Vancouver Honda, then I return and will start packing my room here at Jan's Place(JP) and move most of my stuff to my apartment in Pitt Meadows as they need the room ASAP for another client at Connect.  Things are falling into place I already ordered a phone and DSL Internet at my new place in Vancouver at the end of the week, and I'm keeping DSL Internet  in Pitt Meadows for another 3 weeks so there's no Gap of having none.  Overall it's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment