Coat ofArms

Tuesday 31 January 2012

JP is Now in Vancouver, BC

Today was a long day.  This morning Kerry Movers came by my apartment in Pitt Meadows and put most of my apartment in their truck and moved me in Vancouver on East 7th, we had a stop at Annacis Island Lock-up storage where I stored my office and all my Encyclopedias, TV, Stereo, Wall Unit etc...  The place in Vancouver is only a one bedroom, so small, you have to go outside, just to change your mind:-)  Kurbitten was a bit lost when she arrived, but she's getting used to the place quick as she's already ate and is sleeping now.  I still have lots of stuff in my apartment in Pitt Meadows, I still have it for 2 months, so no Rush,  I'll make several trips,  I got my Telus DSL and I can work on-line, tomorrow I go to work in Richmond for a full day and come back home which is Vancouver now.  Once I'm all settled down with my frames and TV hung on the wall,  I'll take some photos and put it on my BLOG.  I still have a lot of unpacking to do now.  Have a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment