Coat ofArms

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Great day at Avigilon Corporation Wednesday 08 Feb 2012



This Morning  I drove myself to Richmond from Vancouver and it only took 15 minutes,  I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch I brought my own Ham sandwich, our President & CEO Alexander Fernandes came by to give a tour to a client, he said Hi and shook my hand.   I worked til 5PM then I drove myself to my new apartment in Vancouver where I had a message from Simply Computing that they had repaired my MacBook Pro and it was ready so I went there directly and they actually recovered about 99% of all my data from the old drive that was Kaputz, life is great, tomorrow I go to Jan's Place in Langley to have lunch with my old group and Michael Coss will be there also, I'll be bringing Kurbitten for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment