Coat ofArms

Monday 20 February 2012

Great day at Avigilon Corporation Monday 20 Feb 2012


This Morning  I drove myself to Richmond from Vancouver and it only took 15 minutes,  I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch I brought my own Ham sandwich,    I worked til 5PM then I drove myself to my new apartment in Vancouver where Shaw Cable finally came and installed my Cable,  The Tech left and 10 minutes later I notice that I didn't have CNN or A&E or shows that I watch.  I immediately called Shaw and Ordered CNN and the movie channel,  I can't live without CNN, I'm a News "Junkie" made myself some simple Mac & Cheese and McCain chocolate cake for desert.  Kurbitten got her usual can food,  Tommorow I'll work on the Wall, I already made the two holes, I want to put all the wiring behind the wall, so it looks neat.  I'll also try to drop by the CARE clinic to say Hi to the staff and Dr. Romalis and the V-P at the Hospital Cheryl Davies.  I'm gonna try to do all that before Alan Tam gets here.  No Rest for the Wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment