Coat ofArms

Wednesday 29 February 2012

More Exciting News! - Avigilon Corporation Opens the TSX

As a Co-Founder and Director of Security Solutions, I have always been proud of our employees and company,  When we announced that we were in the top 5 Companies in Canada I was happy, Now I'm estatic, we were ranked the number one fastest growing software company in North America
2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award – On October 19, 2011, Avigilon was ranked the number one fastest growing software company in North America and fourth out of the top 500 overall fastest technology companies according to Deloitte ahead of such companies as:
Avigilon – 1st Fastest Software & 4th Overall
LinkedIn - 49th
Google - 425th
To read more about Avigilon’s Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Award please click this link below:


Our President & CEO Alexander Fernandes opens trading on the TSX a day after my 50th Birthday, so proud.

Avigilon Made in Canada Series, I work in that exact building and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment