Coat ofArms

Monday 26 March 2012

Another Productive day at Avigilon Corporation Monday 26 Mar 2012


This Morning  I drove myself to Richmond from Vancouver and it only took 15 minutes got there before 8:00AM,  I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch  I went to the Sandwich Tree restaurant, which is not the greatest food, but I do use their WIFI even if I don't eat there so I thought I would give them a little business,    I worked until 5:00PM I drove myself home after a very good and productive day,  Met Alan Tam at the Gym for a good workout and I  Got my Veteran's Plate at Sussex Insurancel, it looks great,  I already put it on my car with my Vanity Plate in the front, I have to admit, it looks good, Proud to have served.
Vanity Plate in Front

BC Veteran Plate in back


Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment