Coat ofArms

Monday 5 March 2012

Great day at Avigilon Corporation Monday 05 Mar 2012


This Morning  I drove myself to Richmond from Vancouver and it only took 15 minutes got there at 7:30AM,  I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch I brought my own Ham sandwich,    I worked til 4:30PM then I drove myself to Shoppers Drug Mart in Richmond where I mailed the birthday gifts to my Beautiful friend Kelema Lev Gittler in Chicago she's going to be 3 this March 14 it should get there in time.  The great news is that she's coming to Vancouver with her mom my dear friend Mandy she's coming for a conference next month,  I'm so looking forward to see them,  I've never seen Kelema in Person, I can't wait to give her a big hug she's just absolutely adorable.    

Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment