Coat ofArms

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Great day at Avigilon Corporation Wednesday 07 Mar 2012


This Morning  I drove myself to Richmond from Vancouver and it only took 15 minutes,  I worked there by myself for a full day very productive for lunch I brought my own Ham sandwich,    I worked til 5PM then I drove myself to my new apartment in Vancouver where I checked my e-mail and made myself a nice diner, mashed potatoes, meatballs, cream of corn and for desert, a piece of McCain Chocolate cake, Yummy.  Tomorrow morning I'll go to Simply Computing to have a look at the New iPad that just came out with retina display, it looks so good, but I like my iPad2 and will have to sell it before I get a new one.  I finally got my iPhone4 to control my keynote presentation on my iPad2, I'll get a small HDMI adapter to hook it up to my HD Projector that I got brand new from China for a mere $209.00 CAD, incredible and it works great.  Did a small grocery shopping after work, all is good.

  Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment