Coat ofArms

Saturday 17 March 2012

Not a Bad Saturday for a Day Off

Started this AM, went to the Gym with Alan Tam, had a good workout.  This PM I knew I had a bit of time and Jan's Place had call me to tell me I still had mail there.  Went to Jan's Place got my mail, which was Lots, time for more change of addresses.  Stopped by South House to see my friend Michael Coss,  Michael tells me that his Presentation to the Brain Injury Awareness is on the 27 Jun 2010 which is a Wednesday and I'm off tat day.  Michael also tells me that I should also give a presentation as a TBI victim who has moved on.  I don't have a problem with that,  I'll wait to hear from Pat Macintosh to see what she thinks and what scope the presentation would be.  Installed my plate below on my car, it looks great, ordered another one similar for my Bro,  they'll sent it to him directly,  I think he's going to like it.  Tomorrow I'll go by my old apartment in Pitt Meadows to do some final packing and make a load to Annacis Island Lock-up.  Good night


No comments:

Post a Comment