Coat ofArms

Friday 9 March 2012

T.G.I. Friday at AVIGILON Corporation - 09 March 2012


TGIF, this Morning I drove myself to Richmond from Vancouver and it only took 15 minutes got there a bit early again, I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch  I drove myself to Quiznos and had my usual, I worked til 4:30 PM then I drove myself home, had diner, did a load of Laundry, took my meds and played with my Keynote Presentation on my iPad controlled by my iPhone4, I love technology.  If I have a chance tomorrow AM,  I'll go to South House and give my good friend Michael Coss a hand in his Powerpoint presentation to TBI victims and audience, I'm getting good at it, although I prefer Keynote to Powerpoint, Once you go Mac, you never go Back.   Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment