Coat ofArms

Thursday 19 April 2012

Another Great day at Avigilon Corporation Thursday 19 April 2012


This Morning  I drove Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC it only takes me 15 Min, Love it. I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch I brought my own Ham Sandwich, couple of Pepsi and Vachon Cakes,  after work I met Alan Tam at the Gym for a good workout, TGIF Tomorrow so it's Quiznos Friday always looking forward to that, after work I'll drop by London Drugs they should have my photos that I got converted to JPG from 35mm slides that I took on my Engineer course in 1981 should be interesting.  Got a few things from Home Depot like a level and some drywall filler as I'm moving the shelf I installed,  it was a bit not level and it drives me nuts, Now it looks good, also installed the motorized Tie holder in my closet, it looks good, Also I received my PDF subscription to Security Products Magazine, there was a great Ad,  see for yourself. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment