Coat ofArms

Friday 20 April 2012

Another Great day at Avigilon Corporation TGIF Friday 20 April 2012



This Morning  I drove Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC it only takes me 15 Min, Love it. I worked there by myself for a full day for lunch well it was  Quiznos Friday always looking forward to that, after work drop by London Drugs  I got my converted  JPG from 35mm slides that I took on my Engineer course in 1981 very interesting.  Got a few things from Home Depot like a small can of paint to touch up the holes I drilled and filled in the washroom.  Here are some photos from my TQ-3 course 8104(F)






































































































 













 Oops what's that lever for?
 Sappers Walk built by 2CER




 CFB Petawawa Mock Tower

Below 2CER 2 Tp, we blew-up Rideau Canal in Ottawa to free the ice jam, you gotta love Forcite 75% Nitro





No comments:

Post a Comment