Coat ofArms

Saturday 19 May 2012

Great day at Avigilon Corporation Monday 17 & 18 May 2012




Both Mornings  I drove Myself  to  Avigilon Corporation in Richmond, BC it only takes me 15 Min, Love it. I brought my own sandwich for lunch Thursday and Friday was Quisnos Friday and I had my usual, great Productive days, the way I like it,   Thursday I went to the Courage to Come Back Award Gala at the Convention Center where my good friend Michael Coss was the recipient of the Courage to Come Back Award, it was a great evening and I will upload the photos and video a little later on a different post.  Friday  Alan Tam will meet me at my apartment and we'll go to Kaplan's Jewish Deli for a good Montreal Smoked meat, then at the Gym for a good workout,  Next week there's going to be somebody else going to the Gym with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment