Coat ofArms

Sunday 6 May 2012

Saturday 5 May 2012 Visiting

Today was pretty good, I was going to the Abbotsford DZ for the Cinco De Mayo Boogie but I called the DZ and they said that they weren't jumping much due to weather, instead I went to see a good Friend in Port Moody, Merl Klein and his wife Gloria,  When at Intercon Security, I use to do TSCM sweeps with Merl, Gloria was my Treasurer when I was President of PIABC, we've been in Kapalua, Mauai at the Ritz Carlton doing TSCM work and security for Lt.Col(Ret) Oliver North, they've also been to Kauai and met Pascale and my Godson Anthony, I was wearing the Special Forces(SF) T-Shirt that my good friend CSM(Ret) Gary Baura gave me last week, Merl come out and gives me a Mug with the same SF Logo, what a coincidence.  It was good seeing them, I left their place and thought if I'm in Port Moody I might as well visit some other friends, Freddy Kramm and his wife Susan lives in Port Moody, I went there and called home on my cell there was no answer, I call Freddy's cell and he tells me that he's working, at the same time I see his wife Susan come out the door, greets me and tells me to come in, Freddy was working but from the house, not Vancouver, It was good seeing them,  I'll definitely return in the next while.  Overall it was a great day.  Below is the Mug that Merl Got me.


No comments:

Post a Comment