Coat ofArms

Friday 24 August 2012

Friday 24 Aug 2012 - A little Tour of Vancouver with some friends

Yesterday I welcomed Jim & Betty Fricks to Vancouver and they spoiled me, today was my turn to show them around a bit and they still spoiled me and treated me to dinner again, super nice of them, we kept busy,  I showed them around Stanley Park, took the same photo I took with Rod & Jackie by the big tree, visited the Aquarium, then I took them to the Capilano Suspension Bridge in North Vancouver where they both cross the famous suspension bridge that has scared people since 1889, they both made it across it was a good adventure, Aunt Betty is nice like her niece Jacquie, she made it across and back, this evening they treated me to diner again at the Belagio Cafe in Vancouver,  Sadly they leave for Alaska Tomorrow, hope they enjoyed their short stay and I had a great time and we'll be in touch.  Enjoy the few photos.








































































































No comments:

Post a Comment